At the end of August, an agreement was signed with the Electric Power Industry of Serbia for the delivery, installation and commissioning of equipment for Condition Monitoring Systems for two units of the “Djerdap” – “Vrla 4” HPP. Works on the installation will start on 7 September and are expected to be completed within 60 days.
The manufacturer of the equipment is the company MC-monitoring SA from Switzerland, while the supplier is the company NORTH Protection Ltd, a member of NORTH Group, MC-monitoring’s authorized representative for the Balkans. This is the second delivery of MC-monitoring equipment in the Balkans Region in the last two months.
The entire project will be realized on a “turn-key” basis and will be implemented by the following companies: – IMP Automatika Ltd Belgrade, Serbia – NORTH Control Ltd, Member of the NORTH Group, Subotica, Serbia, and – NORTH Protection Ltd, Member of the NORTH Group, Subotica, Serbia.
1. Measurement Line of Relative Shaft Vibration, ISO 7919-5
2. Measurement Line of Absolute Bearing Housing Vibration, ISO 10816-5
3. Measurement Line of Absolute Stator Core Vibration
4. Measurement Line of Rotor Axial Position
5. Measurement Line of Rotational Speed and Key Phasor