We are proud to announce that at the beginning of November 2015 two Condition Monitoring Systems by MC-monitoring, CH, type Rhino PMS-300® and with Orca CMS-500® software have been put through trial run in Vlasinske HPP (Vrla 4), Serbia.
The project is financed by Electric Power Industry of Serbia, Djerdap HPP Branch – Vlasinske HPP.
The manufacturer of the installed equipment is MC-monitoring SA from Switzerland, where as the supplier is NORTH Protection Ltd, Member of NORTH Group, the authorized representative of MC-monitoring for the Balkans.
The entire project is planned to be realized on a turn-key basis and will be implemented by the following companies:
- IMP Automatika Ltd, Belgrade, Serbia
- NORTH Control Ltd, Member of NORTH Group, Subotica, Serbia
- NORTH Protection Ltd, Member of NORTH Group, Subotica, Serbia
1. Measurement Line of Relative Shaft Vibration, ISO 7919-5
2. Measurement Line of Absolute Bearing Housing Vibration, ISO 10816-5
3. Measurement Line of Absolute Stator Core Vibration
4. Measurement Line of Rotor Axial Position
5. Measurement Line of Rotational Speed and Key Phasor