TWave T8 – Smart Multichannel 24/7 Monitoring is the ultimate monitoring solution. It is suitable for any predictive maintenance technique and any type of industry.
T8 is a simple solution for supervising machinery. Its small size, low consumption, high processing power, storage capabilities, and embedded configuration and visualization interfaces, make the system very easy to install, operate and maintain, while keeping all the functionalities required by expert analysts or plant operators.
It provides information about the machine condition, its failure modes and its evolution over time, with an user friendly, intuitive and flexible interface.
TWave T8 automatically detects the machine states (running, stopped, start-up, high load, low load, etc.) and establishes different alarms for each of them. It is also able to monitor calculated parameters.
Suitable for use on small and medium-sized machines (eg. Pumps, Fans, Blowers, Compressors, etc.), especially where vibration and process parameters should be monitored. Device is especially designed for Condition Monitoring Systems (CMS) and/or Vibration Monitoring Systems (VMS) that are independent or connect to SCADA/DCS Systems.
- Simple solution for supervising machinery
- Small size, low consumption, high processing power
- Embedded configuration and visualization interfaces
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- 24/7 online remote monitoring
- Fast data update rate
- Embedded web interface
- High frequency sampling (102.4 kHz) simultaneously on all dynamic inputs 8 dynamic inputs
- Automatic supervision of machine failure modes
- USB host and auxiliary port for expansion modules (relays, tachos, 4-20mA, VDC…)