NID-1300 Proximity Probe Gap Checker is a battery operated, easy to use instrument that is used to check proximity probe GAP which is indicated on LED bar integrated on top panel. There is also an LCD display for reading GAP voltage for better accuracy. NID-1300 also can be used as 2 wires loop powered DC constant current source of 12.0 mA.
Power is supplied from one internally mounted 9V Alkaline battery. There is also a LED indication of Low Battery state.
Operating modes can be selected by a slide switch mounted on the left side. There is also a visual identification of the selected mode placed on the top panel. In the middle position of the slide switch, device is Off.
In GAP TEST mode, NID-1300 is measuring a GAP voltage on Proximity Probe Proximitor’s buffered output. Measured voltage is displayed on LCD screen and on LED bar, which indicates position of proximity probe. This system enables easy adjusting of proximity probe position using LED bar indicator. It is especially designed for fast check and adjustment of proximity probes positions in monitoring systems. It also helps the operator to adjust proximity probe optimal position and/or to get information about distance between proximity probe and the shaft.
In CURRENT SOURCE mode, the instrument produces constant current of 12.0 mADC. It is designed to simulate 2 wires Loop powered constant current transmitters, which requires external power supply of 18 … 30V DC.
- Proximity Probe GAP checker
- 2 wires Loop powered constant current DC source
- Easy to use
- LCD for reading measured GAP voltage
- LED Bar indicator for proximity probe distance
- Slide Slide switch for operating mode selection
- Empty Battery Detection
- GAP Input: Proximity probe input (Proximitor buffered output)
- mA Output: 2 wires Loop powered DC constant current output
- Constant current: 12.0 mA, DC
- Current accuracy: ±0.5%
Environmental characteristics Temeperature:
- Operating: +14°F to +131°F (-10°C to +50°C)
- Storage: -0.4°F to +131°F (-18°C to +50°C)
- Humidity: 95% R.H. maximum
- Battery: 1 x 9V Alkaline 9V (6LR61) battery
- More than 8h in GAP TEST mode
- More than 20h in CURRENT SOURCE mode
- Dimension: 6.65in x 3.15in x 1.18in
- Weight: 1.1lb typical
- Case: ABS plastic case
- Connection: BNC